• Fire Proof (BS 5852 crib5, B2, EN1021.1-2, IMO A652)
• Colourfastness to artificial light (≥ 6)
• Abrasion resistance : 500.000 cycles (12KPa)
• Hydrolysis : no loss after 10 weeks (Jungle test)
• Low temperature resistance : - 40°C (DIN EN 1876-1)
• Efficacy against bacteria (MRSA)
• Oekotex 100, tested for harmfull substances CLASS 1
• Rub fastness (Veslic ISO - 11640) : Grade 4/5
• Colourfastness to perspiration (ISO - 11641) : Grade 4
• Surface resistance to blood and urine (EN 12720)
• PVC free
• Available from stock
Clean regularly with a pH neutral soap and soft brush.
Always rinse with clear water.
Do not use detergents, solvent cleaners, polish, wax, patent chemicals or other products not recommended by PLASTIBERT nv.
Some stains like ball pen, coffee, wine, eosin and also jeans, should be cleaned immediately to avoid any permanent absorption into the vinyl.
We cannot be held responsible for transfer problems generated by dyes of poor quality. Plastibert waves all responsiblility for problems arisen out of ignoring the cleaning instructions.